RETURNS & REFUNDS
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
Are not of merchantable quality; (excludes "As Is" items where any defects have been made clear to you)
Are not fit for its purpose;
Do not match the sample.
or if they are damaged.
We apologise but we are unable to provide a refund if:
1. You simply change your mind.
2. Choose the wrong colour or shade.
3. the reason for the refund is due to cosmetic damage to packaging if the item itsself is intact i.e if the box is dented, chipped or bruised but the product is undamaged and usable.
4. You purchase any items under our "As Is" category where any defects/ damage are made clear to you prior to purchasing.
5. If you pick the wrong size or weight.
For any refund enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase.
We may require the item/s to be sent back to us before processing your refund.
Postage will be reimbursed if your refund is accepted
Returns to be sent via Australia Post Standard Postage
If your refund request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working of days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase.
To complete your refund or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We may require the item/s to be returned to us before sending a replacement
For further inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0401 541 188